Poland has taken the same path as most countries in the world and, facing the lockdown, the government decided to introduce a number of employment related COVID-19 measures to ease the employers and employees.
This is a quick overview of COVID-19 measures adopted so far:
1) remote work from home
2) additional child benefits
3) suspension of employee medical checks
4) exemption from social insurance contributions
5) one-off loans for microenterprises
6) subsidies to employee salaries
7) more flexible working time schemes
8) an option to reduce salaries or working time
9) subsidies from the Polish Development Fund
It seems there is more to come in the near future, so stay tuned!